What is an EICR?
EICR stands for Electrical Installation Condition Report. The report ensures that an existing electrical installation is still in a safe and serviceable condition. These results are then recorded and the EICR testing will confirm that the original installation is in a safe working condition. The report will highlight any damage or wear and tear that could affect safety and mention if parts of the installation do not meet current IEE Wiring Regulations.
What is included with an EICR?
Here at T James Electrical, we comply with full UK legislation on commercial EICR testing to provide you with the best quality service to ensure the safety of you and your business. We will complete a rigorous EICR test and ensure that all electrical installations are working in the correct manner. We will also advise of work that may need completing to make it safe and we can undertake this work if required. As part of our service we will also help to locate anything that could cause any electric shocks, high temperatures, burns, fires and other injuries.
Who needs an EICR?
- Commercial, Residential and Industrial Buildings
- Property Agents
If you have the need for an EICR, please get in touch for a no obligation quote.
Testing, Inspection & Maintenance
Electric Vehicle Charging
AC & DC Engineering
- Everything you need to know about electric vehicle chargingWith over 200,000 electric vehicles on the road, EV charging […]
- OLEV Approved Installer of electric chargepointsDid you know T James Electrical is an OLEV Approved […]
- The latest COVID-19 updateNovember 5th We remain operating as normal, whilst continuing to […]
- Our company timelineOur company timeline from 1957 to now.
- Get the charger points for your electric vehicles installedWith more than 164,100 electric vehicles on UK roads* it […]
- Work starting today on the G-Park unit in NorthamptonThe team at T James Electrical are looking forward to […]