Northampton Based Electricians
Your Trusted Industrial & Commercial Electrical Contractors
We have over 60 years of industry experience with a commitment to excellence.
About T James Electrical
With over 60 years of industry experience and knowledge, electrical contractors T James Electrical are one of the most respected and well established trade electricians in the East Midlands.
Trade Electrical Contractors
Based in Kettering, electrical experts T James Electrical specialise in all services from a fully project managed electrical installation or refurbishment to annual PAT testing or Data Cabling for any industrial, or commercial customer.
Commercial and industrial electrical installation has been a main focus point within T James Electrical since 1957. With our experience and knowledge…
Electrical Testing, Inspection & Maintenance
At T James Electrical we understand the health and safety requirements that businesses face when maintaining…
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging
The electric vehicle market in the UK is growing, and it’s growing fast! T James Electrical is an OLEV Approved…
T James Electrical are able to provide UK businesses with commercial energy saving lighting systems that gives a significant cost savings! We offer a…
AC & DC Engineering
The T James special projects department have been involved at all levels of AC and DC Electrical installation works for leading blue chip companies…
Solar Panel Installation
Are you looking to make a positive impact on the environment while saving money on your energy bills? We specialise in professional solar panel installation for commercial…
More About T James Electrical
Electrical services include installation, electrical testing, inspection & maintenance, energy saving, AC & DC electrical engineering and telecom products.
Our expert and professional electricians provide a complete solution across the UK and always prides themselves on “No task is too small, nor is too big”. The experience of T James Electrical features a wide variety of industrial and commercial sectors and include new builds, industrial units, retail premises, commercial offices, healthcare environments, educational facilities and social housing.
The work of trade electrical contractors T James Electrical is always carried out to the highest standard and we are regulated by the NICEIC and the ECA which allows us to certify our own work, and comply with part P building regulations.
Our experienced team of trade electricians have been rigorously trained on the installation of AC and DC equipment for market leading manufacturers within the field of telecommunications.
– Industrial and commercial electrical installations
– DC power installations
– Inspection & electrical testing
– Portable appliance testing (PAT Testing)
– Energy saving electrical installations
– LED electrical lighting upgrade packages
– Maintenance packages
– Emergency light installation & electrical testing
- A Comprehensive Guide to Solar PanelsSolar panel installations operate on the principle of the photovoltaic effect, which allows them to convert sunlight into electricity. Here’s how it works: Photovoltaic Cells. Solar panels are made up of individual photovoltaic cells, typically composed of silicon.
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Get Solar Panels InstalledInstalling solar panels can bring numerous benefits to businesses and the environment. Here are four compelling reasons to consider getting solar panels installed: Reduce Electricity Bills: One of the most significant advantages of solar panels is their ability to generate free electricity.
- The Advantages of Upgrading to LED Lighting in Your BusinessLED lighting technology has revolutionized the lighting industry. The advantages of upgrading to LED lighting are numerous and cannot be overstated. In this article, we will explore the top advantages of upgrading to LED lighting in your business.
- How to Improve the Energy Efficiency of Your BusinessAs a business owner, you are able to reduce your operating costs and minimize your environmental impact. Improving the energy efficiency of your business is hugely beneficial as it can save you money while reducing your carbon footprint.
- Do I need an Electrical Installation Condition Report?An EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report) is a document that provides a comprehensive assessment of the safety and condition of an electrical installation in a building compliant with BS 7671 standards.
- 5 key factors to look for when choosing an electrical contractorWhen it comes to electrical projects, it’s crucial to choose the right electrical contractor. Electrical work can be complex and dangerous…
What Our Clients Say
Jamie Faulkner, Senior Sales Manager, Midshires Electrical
“We have been dealing with T James Electrical for almost 20 years now, and I can honestly say you will not find a better Electrical contractor, very reliable, honest. We would have no problem in recommending them to anyone.”